New this year to our BASH FUN[draiser] is our online auction! Here’s detailed instructions for how it works:
- Visit www.biddingOwl.com/HarrisonBASH to get started. You will be asked to register during the process so you can place a bid.
- To view items up for auction, click the green VIEW ITEMS box in the upper left hand corner of the page. Review the list of items and select the item you would like to bid on. Enter the dollar amount of your bid and click the green BID! button.
- If you haven’t already registered as a bidder, you will be asked to do so.
- Once you have placed a bid, you will also be given the option to enter the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for the item. The system automatically places bids on your behalf so you don’t have to keep coming back to re-bid every time someone places another bid.
- To make a tax-deductible donation to Harrison, select the HEARTS FOR HARRISON item and follow the prompts to make a cash donation.
- Items will be available for pick up during BASH or you can make other arrangements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.